Friday, February 24, 2012

Bless the Lord!

Psalm 103:1
Bless the Lord oh my soul and all that is within me bless His Holy name!

Lately I can't get enough worship. The more I listen, the more I want, the
more I sing, then the more I want to listen to it. God is so continually
amazing and good. He amazes me. Driving my kids to school everyday
is quite a distance but thankfully its made time for me to enjoy praising
and worshiping.
In His presence I am experiencing fullness of joy. It's the whole principle
of giving and receiving. I don't worship to get from God but when I do He
blesses me back. It seems everyday since the New Year when I read my
devotional it is exactly what I need to hear. He just keeps blessing me
back. He continually amazes me. Bless His holy name!
May each one of us be blessed in God presence as we spend time enjoying Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment